The Four Corners is built for the adventure rider looking to explore deep off of the beaten path, sleep outdoors, and be ready for whatever pavement, dirt road, or light singletrack is around the next corner. The heads-up bar position and generous braze-ons that make it possible to live on the bike for days at a time are equally at home on the daily commute. Bottle/Gear Mounts Fork leg bottle or accessory cage mounts on the base Four Corners, along with traditional front triangle bottle mounts (three on sizes M-XL, two on XS-S) provide up to six bottle cage mounts total. Disc Brakes Disc brakes provide smooth, controlled stopping in all conditions with minimal maintenance Steel is Real The Four Corners uses butted and formed Series 1 4130 CrMo frames specially tuned for loaded touring with upright geometry for comfortable and efficient all-day rides.
Sun's Atlas X-Type is built to withstand tough riding and hauling the heaviest cargo in the harshest conditions. For superior durability and low maintenance, it has a unique steel X-frame and a tough steel fork, a rust-resistant chain and sturdy 26-inch alloy rims with heavy duty 12g spokes. There's also an integrated rear rack that can carry up to 50 pounds of gear. And, the frame design allows quick and easy mounts and dismounts, a handy feature if you're making deliveries. You'll also love the comfortable springer seat and the swept-back handlebars that put you in a natural and comfortable position on every ride. And the fenders mean you're ready for any weather.
The Shortcut is a purpose-built folding bike for the rider who finds their free space is limited. It's compact, lightweight, easily folds away, and can spring into action with the flick of a few levers. The single speed and coaster brake provide a simple, fun, and low-maintenance ride. This Shortcut is the perfect roommate and travel companion!
The Shortcut 7 is a purpose-built folding bike for the rider who finds free space is premium. It's compact, lightweight, easily folds away, and can spring into action with the flick of a few levers. The 7-speed Shimano Tourney drivetrain provides plenty of gears for any uphill travel you may encounter, and linear-pull brakes deliver reliable speed control on the way down. Folded size is 31"L x 27"H x 15"W. A sturdy steel rear rack, plastic fenders, and a steel kickstand are included. This Shortcut is the perfect roommate and travel companion!
Manhattan's iPed 3-Speed outsmarts the smart cars and makes commuting a lot more fun. This great folding bike features a lightweight aluminum frame that nimbly handles city streets and a Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal drivetrain that makes zipping around easier than ever. Reliable, low-maintenance aluminum components throughout make the iPed an easy choice for highly portable fun and utility.
- 7-speed - Steel frame - DDK Wide comfort saddle - Internal cable routing
- 7-speed - Suspension seatpost - Shimano drivetrain - KT hubs - Internal cable routing - Kenda Khan tires - DDK Wide Comfort saddle
- 21-speed - Aluminum frame - 80mm travel fork - Shimano Tourney - DDK Wide Comfort saddle - Internal Cable Routing
- 16-speed - Aluminum frame & SR suspension fork - Shimano drivetrain - Bengal cable disc brakes - Shimano SL-M315 trigger shifters - Shimano Altus M310 rear derailleur - Shimano FC-TY-501, 46/30T crank - KHS Sport lock-on grips
- 16-speed - Aluminum frame & SR suspension fork - Shimano drivetrain - Bengal disc brakes - Shimano M315 trigger shifters - Shimano Altus M310 rear derailleur - Shimano FC-TY-501, 46/30T crank - KHS Sport lock-on grips
- Single-speed - Steel frame - 44-tooth chainring - Flip flop rear hub - FSA bottom bracket - KHS saddle - Q2 Lock-on grips
- 21-speed - Aluminum frame - 80mm travel fork - Suspension seatpost - Internal cable routing - DDK Wide Comfort saddle
Page 1 of 1