- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
$2.79 - $7.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.5mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 1350mm & 2350mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Brakes - 3000mm Of Black 5mm Cable Housing - 3 Sets Of Donuts - 6 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.1mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 15000mm & 2100mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Derailleurs - 2800mm Of Black 4mm Cable Housing - 6 Sets Of Donuts - 9 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps - Rubber Shielding
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. • Lightweight resin/alloy design
$13.99 - $18.99
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance. Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance. - Polished stainless steel construction for low friction - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Double-ended SRAM/Shimano mountain and road compatible cable ends - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Double Ended: Yes - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Defined Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1
$13.99 - $24.99
Jagwire's Stick-On Cable Guides are made of lightweight aluminum with adhesive on the bottom. The aluminum lets them conform to any shaped frame tube and the adhesive holds fast. They come with Jagwire's C-Clips, nylon cable clips that snap onto the guides to hold the cables neatly in place. You get a pack of 4.
- Shop dispenser of aluminum cable end caps to prevent cable fray - 500 pieces - 1.6mm
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free. - 30m - Made in Japan
$21.90 - $37.90
- Shop dispenser of cable end ferrules - 100 ferrules per bottle - For use with 4mm housing
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free - Made in Japan
- Shop dispenser of cable end ferrules - Chrome color - 100 ferrules per bottle
- Shop dispenser of rubber cable O-rings - 100/Bottle - Prevents cable to frame contact
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Premium stainless steel for greater durability - Lead and Dioxin free. Made in Japan
- All Yokozuna cables have high-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Stainless: high-quality die-drawn stainless steel cable - Standard: Sn50/tin-plated - Made in Japan - Length: 1700mm - Diameter: 1.6mm - 100 cables per box
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
$7.50 - $15.00
Spiral cable wrap manages those messy cables to achieve a sleek clean look while protecting shifting, braking, and electronic bike cables and hoses.
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
- Flexible linear pull brake guide - Guides cable to brake arm - Bag of 10
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
Page 1 of 7 Next page